Type O's Lifestyle Guide
Type O—Oldest, most basic blood type, effective predators, survivors
Type O's unique traits:
- Hardiest digestive system
- Overactive immune system
- Meat eaters
- Cannot properly digest products containing gluten
- High production of stomach acid
- Intolerant to dietary, environmental adaptations
- Require an efficient metabolism to stay lean and energetic
- Respond best to stress with intense physical activity
- Feel good after vigorous workouts
Manage weight, increase metabolism, and reduce risk of heart disease by eating gluten-free/sugar-free foods. Eat seafood with iodine to stimulate thyroid hormone production.
Foods to avoid include dried beans, peanuts, coffee, beer, cheese, milk, avocados, coconuts, oranges, blackberries, cantaloupe, grains, corn, mustard, vinegar, pork, cashews, pistachios, and mushrooms.
A variety of beneficial foods and proper hydration help you achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. An alkaline state of pH 7.4 is the desired level for optimum health.
- Seafood »
- Meat, Poultry »
- Dairy Products, Eggs »
- Oils »
- Nuts, Seeds »
- Legumes »
- Grains, Starches »
- Vegetables »
- Fruits »
- Herbs, Spices, Condiments »
- Beverages, Liquids »
Blood type may predict personality traits. Type O's with a healthy lifestyle are usually strong, lean, productive, long-lived, and optimistic. They exhibit leadership, extroversion, energy, and focus.